SCORE Financial Services
Our motto : “Make it simple, keep it simple”
Incorporated in 1996, SCORE Financial Services is a Canadian corporation that evolved from the personal clientele of its President and founder Patrick Hureau. Patrick Hureau has worked in financial planning for more than 30 years and has more than 35 years of experience in the human resources and social benefits sector. Mr. Hureau holds a Financial Planner (Pl. Fin.) designation and is also a Registered Life Underwriter (RLU) and a recognized Group Insurance & Retirement advisor and Financial Security Advisor.
Over the years, SCORE Financial Services has been nominated for and received recognition at the local Chambers of Commerce and the various companies with which it is associated. We are most proud of the continuous growth in our clientele since our incorporation. We thrive to constantly improve ourselves with the help of our roster of clients and contacts who regularly send us their comment, whether positive or negative.
SCORE Financial Services offers you the experience and competencies of some of the most accomplished specialists in various sectors, such as social benefits, in particular, group insurance and retirement plans. We offer you a network of qualified professionals upon request to assist you in fields such as banking, general insurance, investment loans, and advanced financial planning. Our brokers have no obligation to sell you a product from one company or another, and are not hindered by volume sale obligations. We are independent professionals, here to assist you.
SCORE Financial Services is geared to help companies set up and manage efficient social benefits, group insurance and pension plans, and financial and fiscal plans to ensure the continuity of your business. Each of our services is adapted to the specific needs and size of the company at hand. Our objective is to create a long term relationship with our clients in order to assure them a continued quality service.
- Recognized every 2 years by the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan as best representatives from 1998 until 2016.
- Awarded 1st place in the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan advisor category in Canada and was awarded the prize for highest growth in Canada for its category.
- Finalist at the Accolades Gala of the West Island Chamber of Commerce in 1998.
- Awarded a trophy in the professional category at the Gala Alpha of the Chamber of Commerce of Saint-Laurent in 2004.
- The president, Patrick Hureau is a member of the administration of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Saint-Laurent- Mount Royal. He supports the West Island Community Shares as an active member for raising funds.
- SCORE is a member of the Maximum Benefits’ Club Elite which is among a privileged group of advisors.
Looking for a second option or just wondering if you can do better?
We are here to discuss your needs and find the right solution for your business and employees