Group Insurance Plans
- Employees have a basic level coverage or an amount relating to the employee’s salary
- Coverage for the employee’s dependents , e.g. spouse and children
- Includes Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Additional Health Insurance
If you are not fully covered by a group health plan, you are susceptible to health-care expenses not covered by your Government Health Insurance Plan. For only dollars a day, a supplemental health insurance plan offers you a unique combination of health and dental benefits that provide you and your family comprehensive coverage. In addition, emergency travel medical insurance protects you from anything unexpected when travelling.
- Global protection for all members and their families
- Franchise or direct payment card
- Coverage from 80% to 100% of eligible expenses
- Covers prescription drugs costs (replaces RAMQ drug insurance)
- Semi-private hospital room, ambulance, nursing care
- Professional medical care and eye care
- Paramedical services including chiropractor, massage therapist, podiatrist
- Includes travel insurance
- And much more.
- Coverage from 80% to 100%
- Options for basic care include examinations and basic restorative procedures
- Periodontal and endodontic services including root canal, repair, rebasing and relining dentures
- Major dental benefits include crowns and orthodontics
Short- and Long-Term Disability
If you become disabled, your ability to earn an income may be compromised, and your ability to pay bills or save for retirement may decline. When an employee cannot work for an extended period of time, a long term disability plan can help cover a portion of their salary. Long-term disability usually starts after a short term disability policy has run out. Disability insurance plans are designed to help you meet your income requirements so that you can concentrate on recovering from your disability and returning to an active life.
- Adapted to the needs of individuals and business owners
- Revenue protection in case of disability due to illness, injury or accident for long and short-term absences from work
- Superior protection offering maximum flexibility
- Possibility of coordination with your group insurance
The cost of treating and coping with critical illness is often significant and unexpected. You are provided a lump sum benefit if you’re diagnosed with one of the conditions covered a described in your contract and you survive the waiting period. Some of the conditions covered are Alzheimer’s disease, blindness, cancer, coma, deafness, heart attack, loss of speech, kidney failure, loss of limbs, major organ transplant, HIV, paralysis, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke.
Living benefits, also known as accelerated benefits insurance pays the benefit while you are still living for events that are long-term, or catastrophic or terminal illness. In the event that you have 12 months or less to live, you are covered for that period. In addition, policy holders who are ill are offered the remainder of the death benefit. Insurance companies have different rules about how much money can be extracted and how close to death the policyholder must be to receive benefits early. The remainder of the value of the policy, minus interest charges, is awarded to the beneficiaries upon the death of the holder.
Employee Assistance Program
Provides up to 12 hours per employee per calendar year, of confidential counselling services solving problems of the insured employee, including all immediate family members.
This includes counselling for personal problems, relationship difficulties, work-related difficulties, family difficulties, dependency problems, legal problems, financial problems, care and support for elderly parents, care and support for children, etc…
Looking for a second option or just wondering if you
can do better?
We are here to discuss your needs and find the right solution for your business and employees