Maximum Benefit is a third-party administrator which allows you to select your benefits and insurers, and gives you the option of self-funding or being fully insured. If you’re self-funding any benefits, we can help you decide the appropriate level of Stop Loss protection. In addition, if you ever choose to switch insurance companies, they will make the switch seamlessly with no need for you to re-enrol your employees. Maximum Benefit can insure the company or work through an Administrative Services Only (ASO) basis. The employer can make the rules, enabling them to control their options, risks and costs and it is the employer that provides the funding for these benefits.
Maximum Benefit is administered by Johnston Group which provides services to more than 28,000 businesses and their employees. Johnston Group has been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies every year since 2001. It is designed for large companies with a minimum of 25 employees to as large as several thousand employees. The plan includes health, dental, prescription drug coverage, Best Doctors services, Critical Illness, Employee and Family Assistance Programs and Eldercare Select, Optional Life and Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) plans.
Maximum Benefit allows control of costs, flexibility of options, and stability.
Advantages of Maximum Benefit
- Total control over your benefit program
- Any combination of self-funded and insured programs
- Access to the open market
- Employers never have to re-enrol employees
- Simplified billing streamlines deductions and accounting
- Dedicated account representative for each company
Advantages of Administrative Services Only
- Complete plan flexibility
- Lower administration costs
- Pay the true cost of your benefits
- See a claims report BEFORE spending any money
Videos about Maximum Benefit
Looking for a second option or just wondering if you
can do better?
We are here to discuss your needs and find the right solution for your business and employees