Since the company’s incorporation in 1996, SCORE has been dedicated to serving the needs of its clients. It has recently been restructured through the sale of the individual insurance portion to a partner and is now focused primarily on group insurance.
- 1996 : Creation of SCORE Financial Services as a Canadian corporation by President and Founder Patrick Hureau.
- 2000 : SCORE Financial Services becomes the local representative for the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan for various Chambers in Eastern Ontario, as well as the Montreal West Island Chamber of Commerce and the Chambre de Commerce et de l’Industrie de Saint-Laurent.
- 2002 : SCORE Financial Services is recognized as one of the best producers of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan in Canada.
- 2004 : SCORE achieves 1st ranking for the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan advisor in Canada and earns the price for best growth in Canada for its category. SCORE receives the trophy as the winner of the professional category at the Gala Alpha of the Chamber of Commerce Saint-Laurent.
- 2008 : SCORE becomes the official representative of the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan for the newly formed Pontiac Chamber of Commerce through its local representative Ronald F. MacKillop.
- 2015: SCORE’s business network for the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan covers the region of the Chamber of Commerce of Petite Nation, Maniwaki and the surrounding Chambers, up to the Chamber of Commerce of the Pontiac through Gatineau.
Looking for a second option or just wondering if you
can do better?
We are here to discuss your needs and find the right
solution for your business and employees